Tradition inspires us
ONLINE SALES CONDITIONS
1. The purchase of any product on the website of Sociedade Agrícola Cunha Folque, Lda (Quinta de São Bartolomeu) implies the acceptance of these Online Sales Conditions.
2. Any and all alcoholic beverages available for sale on the Quinta de São Bartolomeu website can only be purchased by people of legal age, in their country of residence. In case of doubt contact us .
3. Alcoholic beverages available for sale on the Quinta de São Bartolomeu website generally contain sulfites.
4. Quinta de São Bartolomeu reserves the right to change, without prior notice and at any time, the information and commercial offer presented on: products, prices, sales conditions and services. The photos that illustrate each product may differ from the product subsequently delivered, also being these same products subject to out of stock.
5. Despite the efforts of Quinta de São Bartolomeu, some products may have an inaccurate price, which is why Quinta de São Bartolomeu checks prices whenever processing orders. Consequently, the prices shown on the website are merely indicative and do not constitute a contractual proposal. If the effective price of the product is lower than the advertised price, Quinta de São Bartolomeu will refund the difference. If the price is higher, Quinta de São Bartolomeu will inform the Customer of such situation by email and await its decision to accept the new price or cancel the order within 72 hours from the date the email was sent.
6. Under Portuguese law, all prices shown include the respective VAT rate in force. The Customer should note that the VAT rate in force is 13% for wines. After adding the desired products to the shopping cart, the values of the products will be displayed, plus the shipping costs.
7. If an order cannot be partially or totally fulfilled, the Customer will be immediately contacted by our Sales Department in order to find the most suitable solution. Orders will only be processed after the payment is received, the order itself does not constitute a product reservation.
8. To the shown prices are added the shipping costs of each order, which costs €18 per 6 bottles casa for mainland Portugal.
9. In general, an order can take 72 hours to be delivered in mainland Portugal.
10. All orders placed on the Quinta de São Bartolomeu website have a maximum payment period of 72 hours. After this period, the order will be automatically canceled.
11. All products sent by Quinta de São Bartolomeu must be checked upon delivery. If you find that your order is damaged, you must return it immediately to the transport company, duly justify the reason for the return on the delivery note and immediately notify Quinta de São Bartolomeu.
12. Quinta de São Bartolomeu recognizes to all its Customers the right to terminate the celebrated contracts, allowing them to return products purchased under the terms of Decree-Law no. 143/2001 and Decree- Law no. 82/2008 of 20/05. To clarify any doubts, request additional information or send suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us .
13. All purchases made on the Quinta de São Bartolomeu website are subject to Portuguese law. Any conflict or divergence in the interpretation of the Online Sales Conditions will be submitted to the competent Portuguese Court.
14. If the Customer is outside of mainland Portugal, Quinta de São Bartolomeu informs that any judicial process must be initiated exclusively in the Portuguese Courts.
15. Under the terms and for the purposes of the provisions of art. 18 of Law no. 144/2015, of September 8th, we inform you that the available ADR entity is the Center for Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts in Lisbon, with the following contacts:
16. These general online sales conditions can be changed without prior notice, and should therefore be consulted before placing any order.